I have a new alarm sound hehehe.
@Gero2525: ｯｯﾝﾝﾝﾝｳｩｩｩｗｗｗｗｗｗｗｗｗｗｗｗｗｗｗｗｗｗｗ RT @dasoku_niconico: 自分の手を汚さずにgeroを地獄に落とす方法を考えているなう。
Dasoku: Right now I’m thinking of ways to drop gero into hell without getting my hands dirty.
It’s here~ The preview for the 3rd volume of Dagero Nanigashi! That-san told us before that they ate a lot of wasabi here, you can see it in the preview. He said he liked wasabi before but after eating too much it not so much anymore. haha.
Gero had a photoshoot for a new magazine called らびっと!!（Love it!!）
The magazine features singers, voice actors, anime songs, bands, anime, and games. The first volume of the magazine will be released on 1 September 2012 at ¥ 980.
Twitter page: らびっと!!
Gero’s latest cover~ o(≧∇≦o)
OH-News did a cover story about Gero. It’s an interview, actually.
I haven’t read the whole thing yet since it’s Japanese, haha.
From twitter (;
Hello there, baby~ :3
dasoku_niconico:うるさい元デブ RT @Gero2525: どしたデブ？ RT @dasoku_niconico: やばい、太った気がする。
Dasoku: Yabai, I feel fat.
Gero: What’s up, fatty?
Shut upNoisy former fatty.
These two. LOL…trolling each other on Twitter again xD
Note: Edited urusai xD;;
New upload from Gero~
@Gero2525: なんかライバル君がイケメンでムカついたのでだそくって名前にしときました。 よし。こいつを殴ろう。直で
Gero: Somehow, it’s annoying that the rival is good-looking, so I named him Dasoku. Alright. I’m going to hit this guy. Directly.
Soraru: Dasoku “I’m going to get mad now!”
Uh…I’m not sure what to say about this song. LOL xD
I wonder if they got that picture from my screen cap haha
Gero Trivia Part 2! （*＾ワ＾*）
- His favorite food is chahan. [For those who still doesn’t know that (∩_∩)]
- He has a big crush on Aoi Miyazaki.
- Despite screaming in most of his songs, Gero, in fact, has a weak throat. It gets hoarse after an hour of singing. （￣□￣；）
- At home, he uses a humidifier to take care of his throat. Moist air is good for the throat.
- He also does not have any pets at home but he wants to have a cat.
- Gourmet and Cross were produced by Don Marco who also helped in composing and writing the lyrics for some of the songs in Cross.
- He appeared in Junon for the Nov 2011, Dec 2011, March 2012, May 2012, and June 2012 issues. [All the photos for Junon is included in Gero 1st Personal Book （＾ω＾）]
- The first country he ever visited was Taiwan.
- He wants to visit Europe one day, specifically Germany. He wants to try the sausages and beer there.
- He said he wants to get married at around 30 years old.
P.S. If anyone’s gonna use this for anything [site, blog other than tumblr, journal, etc.] please source me. Thank you very much~